SeeClickFix Blog #2

• What did you learn about the status of the issue you reported to SeeClickFix?

I learned that SeeClickFix can help our community because seeclickfix is removing trash dump on sidewlks.

• Describe the response you got about the issue you reported.  What was the message you received?  Who sent you that message?

The people who responded to my seeclickfix project said Who does this?!?!? Can the city hire someone to just pick up this random trash? Even though we are paying big bucks for waste management, it appears to be in vain!!
Wake up city officials!!!!! This shows that people is requesting about why does they got to do oakland like that.

• Describe how the 9th grade students are tracking the progress of the issue we reported using stickies and posters.  What do each posters mean?  

We first make the issue and find what is the issue if it is Open Acknowledged or closed if the issue is Open then the issue is not fixed yet if it is Acknowledged then the issue is being left there for someone to come look at it then if the the issue is closed that means someone cleaned already or they just going to leave it there.

• Did you change the status of the issue you reported on a poster?  Explain why, or why not.

Yes we switch the status of the issue if the issue is being changed or observed already ready to be fix.

• Did any patterns emerge on the poster about which issues are resolved, and which are not?  Explain your answer.

I think that it starts from open acknowledge then closed by the way it opens out to the city then acknowledge it then close if it is fixed.

• Do you think 9th grade students are gaining agency based on their efforts on this project?  Explain your answer.

I think that the 9th grade student are gaining agency because they want there community to be fixed and they would see click fix every mistake.